PERTAPIS Counselling & Care Unit
PERTAPIS Counselling & Care Unit (PCCU) is established in October 2016 to provide quality counselling services that serve the unique needs of its clients.
To be the leading counselling service provider for individuals and social service practitioners
To provide holistic therapeutic care for individuals in need, consultation practising counsellors and training for para counsellors
- Counselling to individuals/couples who are experiencing emotional, psychological and relational difficulties
- Parents or perpetrators who are required to undergo mandatory counselling ordered by Family Court
- Family therapy/crisis counselling/case conference
- Consultation to social service practitioner who are desiring to enhance clinical practice and supervision
- Training for para-counsellors and new counsellors
- Parenting/Motivational/Empowerment workshops for targeted groups (e.g. parents from families in difficulties and student leaders
- Assessment of behavioural challenges such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Phobias
- Mentoring / Life Coach
- Sharing sessions for substance abusers and juvenile delinquents
- Our counsellors are veterans who have dealt with cases ranging from child abuse, youth at risk, substance abusers, broken marriages to elderly neglect
- Our position as a leading voluntary welfare organisation enables us to tap on a network of support system that can assist our clients
- Our ethics demand that we ensure the confidentiality of our clients
How to engage PCCU?
Call us at 6745 3969 for an appointment.
Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for queries.